Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Showcase Artist Feature: Tanya Graham: The Grape House (Fergus)

In the days leading up to our Spring Artisans Showcase and Power of Play Fundraiser (April 26, 2013 6-9 pm at the Fergus Legion) we wanted to take a few minutes each day and recognize some of the amazing artisans and vendors who will be at our showcase!

Today we are featuring Tanya Graham of the Grape House in Fergus.



Hi, I'm Tanya Graham, owner of the grape house, located in downtown Fergus. Making wine has been my passion for years and has been a family tradition...let me share with you the unique experience and variety there is when making wine at the grape house. I offer a wide variety of wines and wine coolers to choose from so I can always find a wine that works for you and your budget. I pride myself in the warm and inviting atmosphere that makes making wine with me a delightful experience. We are open Tuesday - Saturday ad until 8 pm Wednesdays...join us at the Artisans Craft Show on April 26th to view a detailed list of our products available!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CW Artisans Group Copyright © 2012